Words of awesomness!

Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.

Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 3 of Filming

Well I might not have mentioned this, but I am a director. And like most directors, I like to make small Indie films on my soare time. So this week since ther is no school I’ve been working on my newest project. BUT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING AWRY! The camera battery decided it wasn’t going to charge properly and I kept falling in the snow. This is one of my first projects where it is being done with minimal crew and I’m begining to regrett it. I’ve also learned that it is extreamly difficult to direct and act at the same time, since you have no idea what the sceen is turning out to be. But you know what I’ll brave through the difficulties and I’m sure everything will turn out to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment