Words of awesomness!

Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.

Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hello to All!!!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Ash and I am an aspiring actress in Calgary and area!
I've personally have never been a fan of Blog ( pshhh thnx to my social teacher!) Anyways, I've always percieved blogs as journals which people just rant for no apparent reason. But I guess that now my view has changed. This blog is primarily so that I can show everyone my passion and love for acting and for the arts (dance, singing, and filming and theatre,) since I plan on becoming a sucessful actress with hopefully a medical degree. ( Who knew that applying to university was so expensive??!!!) Anyways I hope that as I add more entries to this blog that I will manage to fulfil my dream and destiny and also aid in the discovery of every reader's dreams and aspirations.

Remember! Always dream big and your aspirations will be accomplished!

-Ashx

No comments:

Post a Comment